Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Picture Update

Starting to get some more pics and getting some footage. I know things are a bit slow but now that the rain is stopping and the days are getting just a bit longer we will be getting alot more shit done. So look out for some things in the coming months.

Here is some pics we took last night, even one of me doing a new trick.
So have a look.

Brad Downwhip Air
Brad Downwhip Air

Gus 450 Lookback
Gus 450 Lookback

Ryan, Barspin Hip
Ryan Barspin Hip

Click on the Flickr link down the bottom of the page to see all the pics from last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My name is Ryan Cranage and I am a Bmx Rider/Photographer and i love anything to do with bmx and I made this blog to post pictures ive taken and edits ive made and just to post anything I see on the net that I like so hopefully you enjoy this blog and have a look around.